For the Dough:
Note Pizza Dough Recipe published in this Blog.
For the Topping:
- 1 large potato very thinly sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets cut coarsely
- 100gm tuna chunks crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- fresh / dried rosemarysalt and pepper
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and the tomato paste and brush over the pizza base top. Follow by spreading evenly the tuna and potato slices, onion and anchovy. Sprinkle the rosemary and the remaining olive oil on top. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake in a preheated oven (200ºC fan forced) for 20 minutes or until base edge is golden in colour.